Your privacy is important to us.
By using our website, you acknowledge and agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth below. These terms may be updated without notice.
- Collection of information
- What is collected
- How it’s collected
- Use of the information
- What is the information collected for
- How we protect your personal information
- Limit of liability
- Disclosure of information to third parties
- Your rights as users
In this policy, “you” and “your” means any user who visits or uses our website or who subscribes to receive our newsletter.
“Us” and “our” means Recharge Véhicule Électrique, hereinafter referred to as “RVE”.
02. Collection of information
How is the data collected?
Data can be collected in the following situations:
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
- Through Google Analytics tracking
- When you send us a job application
- Communications that we exchange or you share or publish, including when you communicate with us with questions, feedback, through our client support team, and on social media, such as through direct messages or public posts
What is the data collected?
- Contact Data such as your, full name, phone number, email address and mailing address;
- Research Data that you provide when you agree to participate in our surveys or research activities;
- Marketing Data, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our products, services, events, promotions and newsletters and similar messages, and details about how you engage with our communications;
We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
- Public Sources, such as social media platforms, publications, and news sites.
- Business and Marketing Partners, such as marketplaces including Instagram, joint marketing partners, and event co-sponsors.
Automatic Data Collection
We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity over time on our sites and other sites and online services, such as:
- Device Data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, unique identifiers, the website you visited before browsing to our website, and general location information such as city, province or geographic area.
- Online Activity Data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
- Security Camera Footage and Photos from our offices.
03. Use of the information
Personal data collected on our website will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose here.
The data we collect can be used to:
- Personalize your experience and meet your personal needs;
- Contact you by email;
- Organize a contest, promotion, or survey;
- Communicate with you about the service, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience and our communications such as by using your location information to determine your language preferences or display accurate date and time information;
- Provide support, respond to your requests, questions and feedback, evaluate your satisfaction with the service and to otherwise administer our relationship with you.
The collection of personal information about the users of our website is limited to these purposes.
The data is collected indefinitely, as are the email addresses of the users who unsubscribe to our newsletter list. This information is kept for future consultation, follow-up and statistics purposes.
How do we protect your personal information?
All data stored in our system is secure and can only be accessed by our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination. RVE takes all necessary measures to ensure that your personal data is not accessible to third parties other than authorized RVE managers and employees.
Your personal data is not collected or processed in other countries.
Limit of liability
While we take all possible measures to ensure the personal data of our website’s users is secure and that the users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. Transmitting information over the Internet is never completely secure, which is why we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond practical reasoning. RVE is not responsible for any unlawful interception of the data you have transmitted to us at your own risk and for the potential damage caused, whether directly or indirectly.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Your information may be disclosed to our strategic partners only and only if this is necessary in order to give you the best possible customer service. We are committed not to disclose (i.e. sell, trade or transfer) your information to other third parties, except in the following cases:
01. If required by the law
02. If it is required for any legal proceedings
03. To prove or protect our legal rights
04. To buyers of the company in the event of the sale of the latter
06. Your rights as users
En tant qu’utilisateur, vous avez le droit d’accéder à toutes vos données personnelles que nous avons collectées. En outre, vous avez le droit de mettre à jour où de corriger toute donnée personnelle en notre possession à condition qu’elle soit acceptable en vertu de la loi. Vous avez également le droit de refuser nos communications marketing en suivant la procédure autonome de désabonnement.
Email address: email@example.com
Mailing address: 3480 boulevard Industriel, Laval (QC) H7L 4R9
Effective date of the policy : December 7, 2022